Are you an experienced Senior Business Travel Consultant? Do you have sound knowledge of GDS SABRE? If so, keep reading
My client is seeking an experienced Senior Business Travel Consultant to join their team in the reservations team! - Please note this role is office based only, West London/Middlesex.
* The job is incredibly varied, and you will have to deal with a variety of requests, standard A to B air bookings, multi sector complex itineraries, low cost carriers, private jets, rail tickets, hotel reservations.
* You will not only have to book these you will regularly be asked to change reservations as our clients travel requirements change.
* You will be required to arrange hotel bill backs and generate your own invoicing
* A lot of our clients have worked with us for many years and often the newer clients are with us through recommendation. They continue to work with us because we offer them first class service from knowledgeable consultants and are happy to take care of their every need.
* We have a dynamic approach to travel bookings and approach each booking with careful consideration to offer exceptional service balanced with a need to make money.
* The role at times requires a creative mind to know how to make the very best out of each booking but also the confidence to know if you are unsure to simply ask.
* Good communication skills, fares knowledge and a high level of attention to detail is required for this role.
* Complex and basic air bookings
* Private travel requests ranging from high end luxury trips to simple flights to Europe for weekend ski getaways. Never package holidays
* Meeting space and occasional group bookings
* Hospitality tickets such as Wimbledon, Rugby, Football Finals, sold out events and theatre tickets
* Take an active interest in the business travel industry and attend events that will help increase your knowledge
* You are expected to be smart, punctual, friendly and helpful
* GDS Knowledge is essential
* Good spoken and written English
* A basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically, Word, Excel and Outlook
* Flexible work ethic to work hours when required to ensure completion of (realistic) tasks to meet operational requirements
* Attention to detail in your own work and be willing to support your colleague to ensure the reservations desk runs smoothly with a team effort and positive approach
* Willing to take on unspecified ad-hoc tasks, as and when needed to ensure the smooth operation of the business as a whole
* Monday - Friday
* £32,000 - £40,000 DOE
* Great working environment
Simply click apply or contact Helen on 02038879994 / email@example.com