Do you want to be part of the UK's largest corporate Travel Management Company, serving charities, humanitarian organisations, non-profits, and academic institutions whose employees and volunteers travel the world to make a positive difference? Then this is the job for you! You will need to have native GDS experience and the ability to work from home, this is a full time or part time role with a full-time salary of up to £28k pa. This is a company that values its team highly, so good benefits & career progression is part of the package!
- Looking after customers travel needs from first enquiry to travel completed whether by phone or email
- Provide a professional consultancy service for all clients, anticipating their needs and offering a range of value-added solutions to exceed their expectations.
- Book a range of travel products and offer professional advice, inclusive of specialist fares.
- Keep up to date with changes the travel sector e.g., Crisis, industrial action.
- Achieve and maintain targets whilst working efficiently
The ideal candidate will have previous travel industry sales experience, with knowledge of GDS as a must. Have excellent fares knowledge including post ticketing changes, cancellations and be able to check and action airline queue messages as well as monitor existing bookings that are on hold. You will be active, supportive, and a flexible team member that will contribute to the team performance, support, and maintain a positive work environment.
With a salary of up to £28k and the ability to work from home. Hours: 39.36, standard shift Mon-Fri, 8.45am-5.30pm inc. 1 in 6 rota basis 10.30am-7.15pm (Mon-Friday) and 9am -1pm on Saturday. The client will except part time roles with a minimum of 20 hours. Additional benefits to be discussed at interview!
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. This vacancy is being managed by Hollie on 0161 923 6120 or firstname.lastname@example.org