Travel Sales Compliance Auditor required for this Global Insurance company. This is a remote role with travel required throughout the UK. Paying £32,000 - £36,000 Dependant on experience, plus bonus - £3,500.
Travel Sales Compliance Auditor Skills Required:
- You will work closely with multiple travel partners supporting their business objectives and delivering products and services to customers.
- This role is to monitor compliance procedures, systems and controls and where necessary recommend changes and to manage or assist in implementing any action required to maintain compliance with the FCA regulations
- Mystery shopping should be undertaken with findings to be reported to compliance, account management and training teams.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain a diary log of all partner visits to show when visited and what activities undertaken.
- Prepare and send a post-visit report to internal management teams after every on-site appointment.
- Attend all relevant meetings if required
- Confidently deliver relevant training for partner staff.
- Conduct training needs analysis for all relevant partners personnel and agree training plans with the partner management team
- Development and management of training
- Create modules for compliance related training to meet the needs of the partners' staff.
- Provide face to face training where necessary for the training courses provided.
What we need from you:
- Clean and current driving licence (for visiting clients' offices and branch sites and shops).
- Must be able to travel within the UK (and if required Ireland).
- Good commercial awareness with a 'customer service' mindset.
- Able to interpret data and draw conclusions from information supplied.
- Good training, auditing and communication skills.
- The ability to recognise and deliver excellent customer service .
- Strong administration and organisational skills. Able to deal with a wide range of customers and customer issues.
- Computer literate particularly using Word & Excel.
Travel Sales Compliance Auditor Additional Information:
- Thirty-five hours per week, Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 20:00. however, due to the nature of this role hours may vary in line with the needs of the business.
- Travel throughout the United Kingdom may be required, visiting partners offices and shops. Head office is based in Croydon, Surrey.
- £32-36k plus bonus of £3500.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk