loveholidays is the fastest growing online travel agency in the UK, owing in part to our successful sales team.
We offer a brilliant mix of products across short-haul beach, city breaks and long-haul destinations, giving you the opportunity to offer something to everyone.
The demand loveholidays is experiencing for short & long-haul holidays exceeds that of 2019 levels and our existing consultants are creating more enquiries into holidays than ever!
About the Role
Our Sales function is a 7 day operation, currently 09:00-20:30 daily with shifts split 09:00-17:30 / 12:00-20:30 / 09:00-20:30. This is a home based role that can be done from anywhere across the UK. Candidates willing to work weekends will be gratefully received.
The role of the Travel Sales Consultant at loveholidays involves dealing with qualified, warm, inbound leads. You will use your experience, knowledge and passion of the travel industry to provide an amazing experience for our customers.
We want you to bring your selling skills and experience to our already successful sales team. We offer excellent earning opportunities and a flexible working environment to suit you. Maybe you have been out of the game for a bit and want to get back into the industry or you are looking to make more money from our excellent leads, either way we want to talk to you!
This role is a self-employed, commission-only basis. As such we cannot accept applications from non UK Residents.
Your day to day
- Dealing with inbound, warm, qualified lead, generated for you by our marketing campaigns, to convert into sales - no cold calling
- Delivering a world class customer experience for all loveholiday customers
- Your knowledge and experience of a variety of holiday destinations enables you to advise potential customers with credibility and authenticity
- Working to hitting and exceeding sales targets - what you put in is what you will get back
- Representing Loveholidays, being the brand ambassador and a trusted and credible source of knowledge to our customers
- Realistic OTE of £40k+ (uncapped) p/year for a full-time consultant with our highest performers earning in excess of £70k
- 2 years+ B2C travel sales experience - selling to customers in the UK and overseas (Must Have)
- Passionate about the travel industry - it’s been an unprecedented and difficult time for travel and we need your passion to shine through in helping deliver a world class customer experience to our customers
- Confident in your ability to convert leads into sales and working towards sales targets
- A real people person - you love talking to people of all demographics, helping them to find their perfect holiday destination
- Excellent communication skills you love building the rapport, helping solve customer queries, the buzz of the sale and of course making money!
- Self-driven, motivated and enthusiastic - think of this role as running your own business within the busines
- Comfortable working on a self-employed, commission-only basis and recognise the need for flexibility; including evenings and weekends to meet customer demand - we go where the customers are!
We look forward to your application!
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"