Technical Claims Specialist required for this Global Insurance Company. You will work in their Head office in Birmingham. They will pay up to £35000 plus a performance related of Bonus of £1,500.
Customer Claims Technician:
- A claims specialist who is responsible for providing technical support to the operational teams. This will include decision making and meeting operational, financial and service requirements, open file reviews and authorisations up to £10k across the travel claims team.
- You will aid in ensuring that that the quality and efficiency of service delivery is developed to meet and exceed the needs of the business and customer.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the quality of the examiners decisions. Provide feedback to leaders and examiners on claim decision accuracy and improvements.
- Engage and support Claims handlers in making the correct claims decisions and providing technical support
- Support the Senior Technical Claims Specialist where needed
- Ability to build trust with internal and external stakeholders through technical and operational claims decision making.
- Maintain open communication with the claims managers and teams to encourage regular feedback
- Make the Senior Claims Specialist, Team Lead and Team manager aware of any customer issues which may escalate.
- Support with any escalated/VIP cases and ensure they are being handled correctly
- Involvement where necessary of potentially complicated claim related matters and assist claims personnel in decisions around claims settlements within limits assigned
What you look like:
- Deep understanding of insurance regulations and how these apply to claims handling
- You must have proven experience of providing a quality customer service within a pressurised office environment
- You will have a genuine desire to provide a high level of customer service
- You must be able to effectively manage multiple cases
- You will have a high attention to detail and quality focus
- You will have a proven ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work under strict timescales/under pressure
- You must have an excellent telephone manner
Customer Claims Technician Additional Info:
- Based on 35 hours per week. Shifts covering 8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday and Bank Holidays on a rota basis. However, due to the nature of this role hours may vary in line with the needs of the business.
- Paying up to £35000 plus performance related bonus
- Office based in their Birmingham Office
- Start Date 2nd January
If you have the relevant experience and you would like to apply for this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk