Do you have experience of working in an operations or project management position? Do you have a passion or interest in sport? Can you effectively plan and deliver a range of tours/events? My client a successful Sports Travel company based in Bramhall, are recruiting a full time Operations Manager to join their small team. They specialise in a wide range of worldwide sports holidays, in particular swimming. Love the sound of this role, click apply!
What will you be doing?
- Sales - provide information on pricing, facilities, and availability.
- Proactively engage with customers.
- Convert enquiries and initiate follow-up procedures to ensure successful conversions.
- Deliver excellent customer service & build strong relationships with clients.
- Manage all post-sale requirements and deliver a flawless personalised service.
- Client relationship building
- Compile and update risk assessments for all destinations.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current campaigns, special offers and competitor prices.
- Marketing - manage and maintain social media & website content.
- Business development - investigate and implement new innovative ideas to grow the business.
A bit about you…
- Proven success in travel or event management role
- Exceptional organisational/administration skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Independently motivated but also happy to work within a small team environment.
- Good at prioritising & time management.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft word, excel and outlook are essential.
- Knowledge of Spanish would be advantageous.
- Experience in social media and website administration would be an advantage (eg Canva and WordPress).
- An interest in sport, especially competitive swimming would be preferable, but not necessary.
Benefits & working Hours;
- 37.5 hours per week
- Company pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please call Gemma 01619236120 or email your CV to email@example.com.