Do you see yourself as a destination specialist?
Are you looking to join a talented travel team and earn uncapped commissions?
PLUS be the face of the brand in Northern Ireland!
Then here at Travel Trade Recruitment we may have the perfect role for you…..
Our Manchester based client is an award-winning Holiday Company, specialising in dream holidays to Canada, USA, South Africa, The Islands, Australia, and New Zealand and was stablished more than 25 years ago. They are looking for a remote Sales Consultant in Northern Ireland to join their already successful sales team. In addition to this, you will be the face of the company in Northern Ireland, making visits to agents on a weekly basis, and representing them at travel events through the year.
They are looking for a positive individual with experience and passion for selling tailor-made long-haul holidays. Previous experience working for a retail travel agent or long-haul operator would be an advantage.
The role of a Reservation Specialist:
- Create detailed itineraries to exactly suit the customers' requirements (both telephone and email enquiries)
- Source varied ground arrangements with overseas suppliers, ensuring your itinerary exactly meets the client's requirements.
- Liaising with agents and clients at various stages of the quotation process
- Use various web-based systems to check live availability of products
- Process bookings on our in-house system
- Maintaining excellent customer service throughout
- Promote and represent the brand within the industry
- Regular visits to retail stores and representation of the company and industry events
Skills & Experience of a Reservations Specialist:
- Good travel background (minimum 1 year) with good geographical knowledge
- Knowledge of at least one or more of our destinations would be beneficial
- Strong selling skills with proven ability to convert enquiries into sales
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail are a must
- You must be able to work well as part of a team
- You must be able to work towards a sales target
- Knowledge of GDS (preferably Amadeus) would be preferred but not essential
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent computer knowledge is essential
Location: Trafford, Manchester - but you will be fully remote!
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 DOE + Uncapped Commissions
Hours: Full time (38.75 hours per week) 8.55am - 5.40pm Monday to Friday, Saturdays on a rota 9am-5pm
Immediate Interview & Start!
Apply now or for more information, please email email@example.com or call 0161 9236120