National Sales and Account Manager, Luxury Travel Company, London / Hybrid, £Competitive + car allowance / bonus. A fantastic opportunity to join this well established luxury travel company where you will be responsible for leading a small team of business development managers whilst developing key trade accounts. The role can be hybrid based with 1-2 days a week in Central London, with the option to work remotely other days in addition to national travel visiting partners.
National Sales and Account Manager Responsibilities
- Driving sales and relationship management tactics to key trade partners, OTA's and wholesalers.
- Leading and developing a small team of regional trade sales managers based across the country.
- Drive sales and brand engagement with key trade partners and consortia.
- Work closely with the trade marketing team to ensure the successful delivery of joint marketing initiatives and tracking ROI.
- Monitoring sales success, providing feedback to the team and wider business whilst driving continuous improvement.
- Supporting with some aspects of B2C sales such as consumer events.
National Sales and Account Manager Skills Required
- A successful track record in driving sales from new and existing trade partners within the travel industry.
- Previous people management experience.
- Proficiency in CRM systems, sales analytics and performance metrics.
- Strong commercial acumen and relationship management skills.
- Someone who thrives as a team player.
- Experience working on joint marketing campaigns and brand marketing / engagement.
- Flexible to travel nationally and occasionally internationally to meet trade partners and attend conferences/events.
National Sales and Account Manager Additional Details
- A competitive basic salary dependant on experience to be discussed on application.
- Car allowance
- Bonus potential
- Hybrid working (1-2 days a week in Central London)
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk