Leading Manchester based provider of travel solutions to the Film & Music Industry is expanding again due to increased demand. Looking for various Business Development Managers to join their established team. If you work in Corporate Travel, but want to work on not just another blue chip account or SME, then we have accounts to excite you! This amazing opportunity comes with a super competitive starting salary of £45-60k pa dependent on experience, uncapped commission, plus other company benefits!
The Job Role (in a nutshell)
* Generate new business leads and develop new business deals with ongoing phased follow-ups to clients/accounts won.
* Utilise industry and internal business contacts to identify potential new clients.
* Develop relationships and account-manage portfolio of existing clients through all stages, striving for total client satisfaction to secure repeat business.
* Lead the initial quotation process alongside colleagues to ensure high quality tender correspondence and best option proposals are offered to the client with prompt turnaround times.
* Update and maintain the Salesforce CRM system with accurate and relevant information and accurately track client interactions for actioning accordingly.
* Represent the company to increase and maintain a high profile, and promote the company brand by: - coordinating regular posts on social media channels, attending events and tradeshows, networking dinners, familiarisations etc
* Oversee the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual MI for TAG Touring clients, ensuring data is clear, concise and accurate.
* Ensure the TAG Touring app is fully promoted and used, and deliver online demonstrations as required.
* Agree in advance with management the budget for every proposed client entertainment activity to ensure reasonable expense claims for P&L purposes and acceptable hospitality measures.
* Support operational management to ensure agents have regular contact, good relations and deliver the highest standards of service to major clients.
* Minimum of 5 years TMC experience
* Extensive knowledge of the client market
* Salesforce competency
* Self-motivated, pro-active, approachable and creative
* Problem solver with a calm and considered approach under pressure
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and ability to anticipate the needs of clients
* Strong presentation/proposal skills for a variety of target audiences
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Who you are?
You will already be working in the Travel Industry, in a Business Development or Account Management role ideally with a corporate TMC. Be keen to do something different, exciting and rewarding. If the buzz of the film or music industry appeals, this is definitely for you! You share the same desire and passion to_go_above and beyond_for_each and every_client. We_revel_in making the_seemingly impossible_possible, always rising to the challenge with ambition and a genuine, open attitude. You will have good attention to detail, communication skills and team work, along with flexibility; this is primarily 35 hours Monday - Friday, but travel can demand some out of hours requirements to manage work commitments and allow for other time zones.
* Competitive salary DOE (£45-60k pa) plus uncapped commission
* Healthcare cash-back scheme
* Wellness programme
* Employee discounts
Please follow the instructions to apply and attach your CV; this vacancy is being managed by Gemma Thelwell on 0161 9236120 email@example.com