Award-winning CruiseKings, Scotland’s Cruise Centre and Santa Claus Trips are part of the Brooklyn Travel Group, established for over 50 years employing over 500 travel professionals UK-wide.
Following yet another record-breaking year and with exciting future aspiration, we are looking for talented Cruise/Lapland Customer Service Experts to support our expansion plans.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, your next move or you’d like to specialise in Cruise/Lapland Customer Service, get in touch for a friendly, informal chat.
Location: Homeworking/Hybrid/Office Based
Hours: Monday – Saturday 9 – 5.30pm. Full-time and Part-time.
Salary: Competitive – based on experience
Experience, Qualities & Skills
Candidates must have experience working within the Travel and Cruise Industry
- Passionate about delivering the very best customer experience.
- Confident, friendly and articulate when speaking to clients.
- Enjoy building rapport and forging long lasting relationships.
- Possess genuine empathy and the desire to help people.
- A ‘can do attitude’ always aiming to go the extra mile.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to pro-actively resolve issues and find amicable solutions.
- Good written English.
- Experience in communicating via live chat, social media.
- Enjoy working in a face paced, service-oriented environment.
- Being well travelled with good knowledge and first-hand experience of worldwide destinations is highly desirable.
- Supporting clients post-booking and pre-departure requirements.
- Communicating effectively via omni-channels including; Live Chat, WhatsApp, Email and Voice.
- Upgrading clients cruise, flights, hotels and tours.
- Fulfilling amendments and cancellations.
- Resolving client queries, finding solutions and escalating complaints.
- Assisting internal departments on customer service and administrative queries.
- Liaising with suppliers and tour operators on behalf of clients.
- Outbound calling projects as and when required.
- Provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Competitive Salary.
- Vitality Private Healthcare.
- Cruise/Lapland Training and Development.
- Ship visits/Educational opportunities.
- Discounts on holidays.
- Sponsored social events.
- Contribution Pension.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"