Are you a fluent German speaker?
Are you looking for a long-term career in Travel Management? Do you have experience as a Sales Manager, Assistant Manager or Sales Team Leader within the Travel Industry?
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an award-winning travel and lifestyle company based in Central London. As a Travel Manager you will be responsible for a small team of Travel Executives.
If you are a target driven travel professional with previous sales management experience, please apply now!!
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and demonstrate a hands-on approach
- Leading, developing, and coaching a team of Travel Executives
- Improving the team's performance
- Distributing enquiries
- The ability to working within a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience using a GDS, Amadeus is preferable.
- Ability to use initiative and creativity to meet the needs of our members
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skill
- Well-travelled individual with extensive knowledge of global travel and destinations.
- Have a 'can do, will do' mindset,
- Ability to use initiative
- Be passionate about VIP customer experience
- Excellent people management skills.
PACKAGE & BENIFITS:
- A competitive salary of £37,000 - £43,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Performance Based Bonus structure
- Fully remote / hybrid working
- Remote Working Holidays - Travel and Work for up to 4 weeks per year
- Annual Leave of 20 days per annum, rising to 25 days per annum from the second year and rising to 28 days per annum after the third year.
- One month paid Sabbatical after 5 years of Service, without tapping into annual leave
- Employer-contributory company pension (with a scheme that allows full decision making about what investments are made, levels of risk, ethical funds etc.)
- Loyalty Rewards program
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts
To apply for this position, click 'apply' or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates who meet the shortlisted requirements will be contacted