Are you a fluent German speaker?
An award-winning travel and lifestyle company is looking for a resourceful Travel professional to join their team with excellent customer service skills and a passion for helping VIP clients.
If you are the person your friends turn to for travel ideas, always in the know about the latest shows, music events or sports fixtures or a foodie with excellent knowledge on the best places to eat out, this could be the ideal role for you!
- Creating luxury travel itineraries for high net-worth individuals
- Providing advice and recommendations on holiday destinations
- Providing exceptional service and giving members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services.
- Sourcing tickets for concerts, theatre, film premieres and sporting events within the UK and Worldwide.
- Creating personalised solutions to each member request.
- The ability to working within a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years' experience within the travel industry
- Previous experience using a GDS preferrable (Amadeus / Sabre / Galileo)
- Ability to use initiative and creativity to meet the needs of our members
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skill
WORKING HOURS & PACKAGE:
- Competitive basic salary of £28,000 - £33,000 (DOE) along with excellent company benefits.
- Flexibility to work shifts and weekends
- Fully remote, hybrid or office based
To apply for this position, Click 'apply' to submit your CV
This role is being managed by firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 0203 887 9444
Please note that only candidates who meet the shortlisted requirements will be contacted