Travel Industry Product Manager - Media - London/Hybrid. This highly reputable and well-known media business with products spanning digital, print, radio, events and experiences are seeking an experienced product manager to manage and develop relationships with clients in the travel industry such as Airlines, Tour Operators and Escorted Tour providers and help grow their travel product offering.
Product Manager Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for sourcing appropriate travel product aligned with editorial content, market insight and audience preferences to sit within print, digital and email platforms; with CTA which drives through to a sale
- Build and maintain strong relationships with travel partners, devise and negotiate campaign proposals, hold regular trading meetings and continuously monitor performance to hit revenue targets and grow partnerships
- Use booking data and market insight and liaise with partners regarding the best product to feature to maximise revenues and range for readers across all distribution platforms, tailoring for each channel accordingly
- Manage the end to end process for digital and print marketing including booking space, briefing designers, sourcing and approving offers from partners as well as setting up phone and url tracking, checking copy, submitting assets within deadlines and analysing campaign results
- Full responsibility for the management of relevant products within the CMS. Ensure all relevant products are merchandised online alongside relevant content via trip cards and affiliate links with the support of the Merchandising and Affiliate Executives
- On-going dialogue with marketing and editorial teams regarding new and upcoming products and market insight. Provide product and commercial - related input for marketing campaigns, new designs and content articles
- Be an expert in the categories allocated, constantly develop product knowledge, monitor market trends and identify new business opportunities
- Manage the onboarding of new approved partners
Partnerships Manager Skills Required
- Previous experience within a product or trip creation role within the travel industry (tour operations) to include negotiation and product development
- Understanding of the travel market with experience within the travel online environment and a knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Strong commercial acumen, highly analytical
- Driven and results orientated
- Ability to build strong relationships both externally and internally and have excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Able to understand the commercial performance of marketing communications and be responsible for revenue contribution
Product Manager Additional Details
Hybrid working is an option (3 days in the office and 2 days remotely). There will also be some expectation to travel such as attending trade shows, visiting clients etc.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk