Head of Operations -Global travel- Hybrid Tunbridge Wells - £60-65k + fantastic benefits. An exciting opportunity to join a global travel agency, where you will play a key role in driving, leading and supporting the team in delivering sales and new products worldwide.
Head of Operations Responsibilities
- Support the team in delivering their sales targets
- Manage and train the managers reporting into you
- Identify training needs, to continue to develop their skills and knowledge
- Budget management over the whole business
- Identify and research new potential products for the business
- Work closely with the managers to support with choosing new suppliers, including negotiations of contracts and pricing, service level agreements and relationship building with suppliers
- Collaborating with other team members to report and update on the performance of the business
- Support in recruiting, dependant on business needs
Head of Operations Skills Required
- We are seeking a highly driven individual with a breath of experience within sales, operations and commercial in travel
- Strong management skills, with previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of ABTA and ATOL bonding
- Experience in travel systems
- A charismatic people manager who leads from the front
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
Head of Operations Additional Details
- A basic salary in the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Fantastic benefits which include, pension scheme, private health care, discount card and many more
- Hybrid near Tunbridge Wells working 2/3 days in the office and 2days remote
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk