We’re looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants with a pro-active approach and excellent customer service skills to join a leading Travel Management Company.
Fully based from home, successful candidates will be responsible for handling a range of travel bookings for clients, including rail, hotel, domestic and international air bookings, using a GDS.
Ability to deliver high levels of customer service is essential for the position and in return, our client is offering an excellent package of up to £31k including monthly bonus and excellent company and industry benefits. For more information on this Homework Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Homework Business Travel Consultant:
- Working with a range of clients, arraning all aspects of travel requirements
- Building rapport and long-lasting relationships
- Booking rail, hotel, domestic and international air, using a GDS
- Offering excellent customer service with every client transaction
- Providing an efficient and professional service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the Business Travel sector
- Good working knowledge of a GDS (Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus) - essential
- Ability to easily and quickly build rapport
- Strong customer service skills
- Good relationship-building and communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this Homework Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.