This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing TMC a full-time Hybrid role based in Central London.
Be a driving force to contribute and grow business and success.
* Create a portfolio of contacts pertinent to company and divisional offerings and self-generate quality new business leads.* Develop a network of strong connections and use proactive approaches to attract prospective clients. * Build positive relationships with potential clients and existing customers to seek untapped leads and referrals. * Establish a healthy rolling sales pipeline within the guidelines of company and divisional client targets. * Partner with Operations Managers and Directors to understand individual trading divisions and ensure sales pipelines are aligned with divisional target expectations. * Accurately track prospective client interactions ensuring up-to-date information is always recorded. * Maintain the CRM tool (Salesforce) to expand the prospects list and keep records fully updated to be available and utilised across all Sales and BDM teams. * Work with the Sales team to maximise the conversion rate of qualified new business opportunities. * Run and complete end-to-end Sales processes for all new client potentials. * Respond promptly and appropriately to significant market conditions and competitor threats and risks.
Other responsibilities of the job
* Understand service philosophy and company objectives to pursue compatible leads only.
* Have consistent awareness of company and industry developments to remain suitably and effectively knowledgeable. * Represent and promote the brand at agreed industry events and trade shows.
* Research and be aware of Sales and Business Development methods to continually develop knowledge and skills.
* Collaborate with global BDMs and Sales and Commercial teams to share potential leads and collectively support the achievement of Company expansion objectives.
* Communicate anything of significance, positive or negative, to the Sales and Commercial management teams.
* Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time
⦁ Confident, friendly and a professional
⦁ Ability to think creatively
⦁ Highly organised
⦁ Ability to analyse and interpret statistics
⦁ Excellent at developing instant rapport with new people
⦁ Highly articulate
Salary £45,000 - £65,000 Plus Generous Bonus
Interested apply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org