Do you want to be part of the UK's largest corporate Travel Management Company, serving charities, humanitarian organisations, non-profits, and academic institutions whose employees and volunteers travel the world to make a positive difference? Then this is the job for you! You will need to have Account Management experience and the ability to work from Manchester city centre this is a full time role with a full-time salary of £30k pa plus bonus.
Monday to Friday with Fridays working from home. This is a company that values its team highly, so good benefits & career progression is part of the package!
You will be doing:
- Experienced in an inside sales role and can deliver a dynamic sales led engagements.
- Excited by fast paced and varied stakeholder engagement from booker to procurement level.
- Get a buzz from delivering collaborative solutions and working with cross functionally with peers.
- Highly organised and structured, can develop a clear action plan and drive to conclusion.
- Skilled in building rapport to positively influence the customer and drive revenue performance.
- Fact oriented - test your assumptions with data and facts.
- Solutions orientated that have a direct commercial benefit to Key Travel and your performance.
- Thrives in developing long term sustainable partnerships that customers benefit from.
- Can apply strategies that ensure your key performance indicators are exceeded.
You will have:
- Experience in operating high volume outbound phone and virtual sales customer engagements.
- Have a great sales process and experience in customer needs analysis.
- Highly analytical and data driven, completely at home operating the SalesForce CRM.
- Be open to collaborating with others to continuously improve your performance.
- Experience where you worked across cultures and with remote teams.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. This vacancy is being managed by Hollie on 0161 923 6120 or firstname.lastname@example.org