My client a well-established, reputable Cruise company are looking for a Customer Service Executive with a keen eye for detail to join their team, due to growth of the business. This is fabulous opportunity for travel industry professionals to join a multi award-winning cruise company and become part of their success story! Now celebrating 10 years, the company has achieved phenomenal success from its passion and people. This is a great move for someone who is already working for a Tour Operator or Travel Agency, with previous experience in a similar Customer Service or After Sales role. Monday to Friday with weekend availability and a competitive salary of £26-£28k
- Handling customer queries about bookings, taking payments, and providing general information.
- Completing post-booking administration tasks.
- Facilitating changes to bookings as requested by customers.
- Proactively reaching out to customers with essential information about their bookings.
- Taking responsibility for post-sale activities crucial for the company
- Collaborating both independently and as part of a team to deliver exceptional service.
I am looking for friendly enthusiastic individuals with a passion for the travel and cruise industry, possessing the following skills:
- Positive approach to problem-solving with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to work effectively in a small team.
- Proficient in computer skills, particularly Outlook, Microsoft Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Innovative and creative mindset.
- Previous product experience in the travel sector is essential.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Transport links
THE PACKAGE & HOURS:
Successful applicant can expect a competitive package of £26000 - 28000k depending on experience
Office based role - no homeworking or hybrid working offered
Monday to Friday with Weekend availability
If you are looking for a new challenge and to further your Customer Service experience within a fast-growing travel company and be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexibility to work from home, fantastic benefits and great working hours, please apply now! Please send your CV to email@example.com or click on Apply and follow the on-screen instructions.