We are seeking a Graphic Design Lead to join a successful and rapidly growing travel company in their busy modern offices in Cheshire. My client work with some great travel brands on clever campaigns as well as their own brand - so every day is different and diverse! Their team offers a creative and supportive environment - as does the wider company - meaning team members old and new can flourish in their roles and enjoy continual growth. If this sounds like your ideal role - get in touch to find out more.
Overview of the role:
If you're an experienced Graphic Designer, my client has an exciting opportunity to make your mark and support the company's growth. As Graphic Design Lead you will lead on and manage the design and production of a range of marketing materials for multi-channel campaigns. The successful candidate will need extensive experience in designing eshots, website banners, national press, digital assets, animations, social media content, exhibition stands, brochures and sales collateral.
- Working closely with other members of the team to fully understand campaign objectives and actions desired.
- Producing on brand and innovative designs across traditional and digital channels for the business.
- Developing a deep understanding of the Group and strategic objectives across company brands to become a brand champion.
- Storyboarding and producing animated videos & GIFs.
- Leading on the implementation of brand identity & guidelines for various brands/projects and working within these guidelines to ensure consistency of creative.
- Liaising with external print companies/other suppliers as required.
- Working on multiple projects during the same period.
- Pitching ideas to stakeholders of all levels.
- Minimum of five years' experience working as a Graphic Designer in a fast-paced, in-house role.
- An excellent working knowledge of the full Adobe Suite in particular Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects and InDesign.
- Have extensive. demonstrable experience leading on a variety of different creative projects across a range of channels.
- A curious and creative attitude, with the willingness to learn.
- Experience in designing for SaaS.
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a bonus, as is experience in photography and/or video filming.
A competitive basic salary with additional company benefits. This is an excellent company to progress your career with long term, as they are both established and expanding. Great benefits package too.
If you meet the job requirements please click 'Apply' attaching a copy of your current CV, or contact Gemma at Travel Trade Recruitment on 01619236120 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org