My Client is one of the most recognisable and respected names in yacht charter. Who offer outstanding yacht charters holidays, the best sailing destinations in the Mediterranean as well as the Caribbean and Indian Ocean and the widest choice of thoughtfully selected modern yachts and catamarans
An exciting and unique opportunity to join them in their Cheshire office. You will always be putting customers' needs at the heart of everything you do. Working as a key member of a supportive team, working together and collaboratively to ensure all our clients consistently have the best yacht charter experience, always striving to exceed expectations.
They offer niche, exclusive and exciting products for anyone who thrives on new challenges and is looking to utilise their previous experience in a truly unique, fast growing, premium sector.
You don't need any previous experience in the yacht charter sector as full training and support will be provided on an ongoing basis. A confidence in your ability to rise to new challenges and relish new opportunities in a positive team environment is essential.
Working from new offices in Knutsford, Cheshire they offer fantastic career development opportunities for anyone who is committed and passionate about a career in specialist travel and wants to progress within a niche and luxury sector. You will put together tailored yacht charters rather than offering package holidays for a wide range of clients, they are predominantly a broad range of professionals and higher net worth individuals, in London and other parts of the UK as well as many international clients.
- Prepare detailed, accurate, tailored and high-quality proposals, reflecting the client's requests and interests, selecting the most appropriate yachts and destinations
- Use a variety of sales techniques and communication methods to convert as many enquiries into bookings as possible
- Maintain a positive relationship and strong lines of communication with all suppliers and yacht base teams
- Ability to research, collate and summarise information from different sources
- Ensuring all pre-charter documentation is correct and in order, liaising with a wide range of clients, overseas operators, suppliers and yacht crew
- Providing excellent customer service and resolving any customer queries or requests both over the telephone and electronically in a prompt , effective manner
- Ensuring charter booking documentation is processed accurately and working with the charter team organising/requesting ancillary optional services such as transfers, provisioning and water sports hire
- Assisting clients with requests on the lead up to their charters and answering any questions and queries they may have by email and telephone.
Experience of and a passion for of our key destinations of Greece, Croatia and Italy is important. Knowledge of BVI's and Seychelles are also advantageous.
You will have a background in a travel sales role with a proven track record working with clients from professional backgrounds and higher net worth individuals, achieving high levels of both customer service and bookings (or can demonstrate the necessary skills required). You will have the passion and drive to continue a successful career in a fast growing, luxury and niche part of the travel sector.
- Ability to communicate in writing in a thoughtful, tailored and eloquent style
- Able to conduct a professional sales conversation over the phone, email and video
- Building upon existing long standing client relationships as well as generating and forging new ones
- A confident, articulate and effective communicator with the ability to convey expertise to clients
- Confident user of Office365 suite of products
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work flexibly, to adapt and prioritise
- A self-motivated, team player with a can do and personable attitude. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence
What we can offer, in addition to a role in one of the most unique, exciting and fastest growing sectors in travel
A flexible approach with days and hours to fit with each individuals' needs. Working in a supportive and collaborative team office based working.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9-5. However, we can offer some flexible working and/or a part time position.
Modern offices with fully equipped, new on site dining facilities, close to Knutsford town centre with parking available.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays - increasing per year served up to 28 days
- Company pension
- Day off for your birthday
- Enhanced family leave
- Friends & Family Discount
- Long service award
- Quarterly team performance related bonus
- Flexible working hours if required
If you have all the above experience and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Hollie on 0161 923 6120 OR click on Apply and follow the on-screen instructions