We are seeking a Marketing Executive to join a successful and rapidly growing travel company in their busy modern offices in Cheshire. This role sits within a team of brilliant marketers and innovative graphic designers. My client work with airlines and tourist boards on clever campaigns as well as their own brand, so every day is different and diverse! If you are the successful candidate you will get to work across some exciting and well-known brands, and benefit from lots of coaching and mentoring too. Get in touch today to find out more!
- Scheduling campaigns within the company project management system.
- Copywriting for blogs, social media, e-shots and more.
- Scheduling and engaging with social media posts across all channels.
- Track departmental spend by completing credit card statement reviews, compiling receipts and order forms.
- Website content updates and maintenance.
- Assisting in the organisation of events.
- Assisting in the organisation of international trips.
- Assisting with the compilation of end of campaign reports and give insights for improvement.
- General office and team administration.
- You will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic and well organised individual
- Creative, with a keen eye for detail
- Willing to learn and an effective communicator
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Experienced using Canva or graphic design software
- Have a keen interest and passion for marketing
- Possess strong written English skills
A competitive basic salary with additional company benefits. This is an excellent company to progress your career with long term, as they are both established and expanding. This is a full-time position, and the company offer hybrid working - usually three days per week in the office and two days from home.
If you meet the job requirements please click 'Apply' attaching a copy of your current CV, or contact Gemma at Travel Trade Recruitment on 01619236120 or alternatively email email@example.com