This leading travel company are synonymous with exceptional service and sell everything from city breaks, to luxury beach escapes, fly drives, ski holidays and everything else in between! They have a new vacancy within their product team and are looking to recruit a Product Assistant, to provide administrative & supplier support and be the first point of contact for enquiries from the wider business. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with travel industry experience looking to move into product and gain experience working in the product team of this global travel brand. Salary of circa £23k, hybrid working and fabulous travel discounts.
Product Assistant - Role features & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for checking and ensuring the accuracy of contracts.
- Assist in the completion of price comparisons with competitors.
- Ensure all online copy & images are accurate and signed off by suppliers.
- Assist with resolving contractual & operational queries from within the business.
- Provide full administrative support to the Product Department.
- Responsible for trip planning and preparation for the Product Managers & Executives as well as fam trips as required.
- Oversee the filing of signed supplier contracts.
Product Assistant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in a travel related role, ideally within product.
- Strong administration and organisation skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build strong relationships with external suppliers.
- Ability to problem solve, with strong decision making ability and sound judgement.
- Previous candidates have come from a background of Product, Customer Services, Travel Consultant, Operations with a background in Tour Operating.
Product Assistant - Key Benefits:
- Salary dependent on experience but up to circa £23k.
- Hybrid working after training - 2 days in the office.
- Monday to Friday 0900 to 1730 with flexi time at the start and end of the day.
- Fabulous staff travel discounts for yourself friends and family from the date of joining.
- Flexible benefits which include market leading pension, life assurance, options include dental & medical cover.
- Free parking.
- NB. 2 vacancies available, one permanent and one initial 12 month maternity cover contract.
Please apply for the position of Product Assistant online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk