Business Travel Consultant
This exceptional travel company have an opportunity for an experienced Business Travel / Flights Consultant to join them to work on one of their key prestigious accounts. In this role you will be using your travel & flights expertise and exquisite customer service to book a variety of travel arrangements but with a focus on flights. This is an amazing opportunity to join this fast paced and innovative travel company with a salary of up to circa £32k for experienced candidates. Hybrid working available.
Business Travel Consultant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with both clients and suppliers - providing a bespoke tailor-made, efficient end to end service.
- Liaise with clients to provide flight costs & information
- Make reservations using the GDS ensuring all information is accurate and that special requests have been actioned.
- Apply appropriate fares and issue tickets and documents with the specified time frame including re-issuing and refunding where appropriate.
- Ensure concise and accurate pricing using fare sheets.
Business Travel Consultant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in a business / groups / sports or leisure travel role
- Excellent fares and reissues expertise
- GDS proficiency (Sabre / Amadeus or Galileo)
- Outstanding organisational and customer service skills
- Knowledge of ticketing would be advantageous although not essential.
- Excellent communication & relationship management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment
Business Travel Consultant - Key Benefits:
- Salary dependent on experience but £28k to £32k for experienced candidates with flights / group travel / business travel / sports travel experience.
- Monday to Friday - 9 to 5.30
- Hybrid working circa 2 to 3 days office based. Full remote working considered for experienced candidates.
- Fantastic opportunity to join this market leading prestigious travel company.
To apply for the role of Business Travel Consultant, please apply online or email your CV to Lisa@candm.co.uk.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk