Travel Consultant - Cruise, £18,000 per annum + comm, realistic OTE £38k - £45k+ (uncapped commission) + incentives + benefits
An excellent homeworking opportunity is now available for cruise loving Travel Consultants! This homeworking role will focus on selling a range of luxury cruise holiday products, providing expert advice, and offering exceptional service to all customers.
The role requires a Cruise Specialist Homeworker / Travel Consultant, looking to join a highly established London based Cruise Tour Operator. Our client’s ideal candidate is a UK based Homeworker / Travel Consultant, who's passionate about cruises and can show exemplary standards of customer service, aligned with the ability to sell and to build long term relationships.
Homeworking Cruise Consultant Responsibilities:
- Sell luxury cruise products and deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Keep up to date with the latest cruise news and products
- Complete on-going cruise training programmes
- Achieve monthly KPI’s, including conversion, volume, and margins
- Support all promotional & marketing activity
- Cruise Sales Specialist Homeworker/Travel Consultant with awareness of cruise campaigns, with broad knowledge of the cruise industry and products and what sells effectively
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritise, whilst paying strong attention to detail
- Clear Communicator with an excellent telephone manners
- Demonstrable record of achieving KPI’s, with the ability to sell confidently and turn enquiries into sales
- Exceptional customer & services skills, possessing an appealing telephone manner and listening skills with the ability to anticipate customers’ needs
The Homeworking Package:
Our client offers a basic salary of £18,000 per annum plus commission, realistic OTE £38,000 - £45,000+ (uncapped commission structure) incentives + benefits, alongside the opportunity to travel on worldwide cruise educationals.
- Full time and permanent role, working 5 day, 40 hour week, 09:00 – 1800 / 10:00 – 19:00 / 11:00 – 20:00. These will be on a rotational shift every week plus 2 days off in a week, and alternate Sat & Sun shifts
- Candidate will be entitled to 22 Days Annual leave plus all Bank Holidays
- All interviews will be conducted through Zoom / Teams
Interested? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.