Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive - Partnership Campaigns.
This Luxury Travel Brand (Tour Operator) is looking for an experienced and highly organised travel marketing professional to support the Marketing Manager in the delivery of their annual multi-media marketing campaigns in partnership with key hotels and tourist boards.
Partnership Role & Responsibilities:
The Marketing role involves working closely with the wider marketing team, product team as well as partners to deliver effective and inspiring campaigns that deliver on ROI as well as brand messages.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will be highly organised, love a spreadsheet or project management tool and will provide effective support to the Marketing Manager in delivering campaigns with numerous partners at any one time.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager, you will assist in creating partnership proposals to a set budget, incorporating owned, earned and paid media, working with a range of media providers to incorporate suitable high performing external media.
Now let’s talk about you:
- Travel Marketing professional from a tour operator / online travel company
- Outgoing with excellent written and verbal communication skills and be confident when speaking to other business stakeholders and partners
- Attention to detail and a creative eye are also key skills for delivering brand and campaign content to an affluent, luxury travel consumer
- Analytical, able to confidently measure and report on media and channel metrics as well as sales results
- Base salary from £32,000-£35,000 per annum + performance bonus + benefits
- London based hybrid role, 2 days in, 3 days from home
- Career growth Opportunities
- Plus Luxury Fam Trips Overseas
Sounds like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.