Amazing opportunity for a Indian Ocean & Caribbean Travel Consultant you will be working for a Worldwide Tour Operator offering a first-class service for a luxury brand. As a Reservations Supervisor you must have an excellent telephone manner, be computer literate with the Amadeus system and good sales and customer service skills.
* Handling incoming calls on all existing bookings - B2B & B2C
* Maintaining phone system extensions and call centre set ups - making sure everyone's mobile apps are logged in and working correctly.
* Monitoring the webchat functionality and usage / conversions on queries.
* Daily reviews with Admin to monitor confirmations/ chasers and booking cancellations overview.
* Working with Operations and Commercial Director and the team on incoming emails to Customer Services responses and quotes
* Checking PNR's, Flight Updates & Queues are actioned promptly by the Flight team and Res agents
* Create a Retention centric sales environment
* Develop a team progress and training system based on Balance Scorecard achievements
* Post Covid Team initiation and team build
* Experience in using Amadeus
* To offer expert knowledge and advice on destinations
* Persuasive and confident individual who can adapt to differing circumstances and is comfortable selling a luxury brand.
* Developing excellent time management skills with the team
* Up selling to maximise revenue on bookings
* To efficiently perform all administrative duties associated with the role
* Responsible for the selling of tailor-made holidays to worldwide destinations and to support the reservation team when advice is needed to secure a booking
* Driven to achieve Company targets
* Salary: from £26,000 - £31,000
* Plus, Target personal and group achievement Commission
* Please click to 'APPLY@
* Or contact Helen on 02038879444