Are you sales driven and have a proven background hitting your sales targets?
Do you have a passion for adventure travel?
If the answer is yes, we have the perfect role for you! We are working with a fantastic, fast growing tour operator based in the city of London who are looking for Travel Sales Specialists to join their team. A fantastic opportunity for progression and a great earning potential!
* Dealing with warm customer enquiries on a daily basis, making outbound calls whilst working with incoming calls and scheduled call-backs.
* Build rapport with customers and use effective questioning and conversational techniques to identify their requirements.
* Advise customers on the destinations, hotels, excursions, rides, bikes, flights and ancillary travel arrangements amongst other things in order to build the perfect experience and close the sale.
* Liaising with venues, travel providers, bike suppliers and various other vendors/clients in order to book every aspect of customers experience.
* Consistently working to achieve individual and sales targets / KPI's
* To maintain a high level of destination knowledge at all times.
* Offer a high standard of customer service at all times. Building long standing relationships with customers and proactively engaging with them post-travel to help initiate repeat bookings.
* Previous sales experience is essential
* Must have a passion for travel
* A team player with great communication skills and an outstanding telephone manner.
* Highly organised with the ability to multitask
* Determined to achieve sales targets and KPI's and thrives under pressure
* Reliable with great attention to detail
Salary - £25,000 + uncapped commission
Monday - Thursday office based
Fridays from home
22 days holiday increasing to 25 upon completion of probation
Please apply or contact email@example.com