An exciting new opportunity has become available for Travel Expert to join an independent retail travel agency based in the heart of Essex. Focused on designer travel, this opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking to step away from bucket and spade holidays and take a step in to the world of Luxury!
* Excellent product knowledge and the ability to understand customers' requirements to assist with the selection of a holiday confidently and enthusiastically.
* Advise and guide customers regarding holiday locations demonstrating knowledge and experience of worldwide popular tourist destinations.
* Have the ability, experience, and confidence to assist customers with complex travel itineraries.
* Maximise sales in branch.
* Assist customers confidently with the purchase foreign currency.
* Provide professional and excellent customer service.
* Assist with maintaining branch standards.
* Adherence to Society policies and procedures.
* Knowledge & passion for worldwide popular tourist destinations.
* Excellent communication skills and customer service.
* Good accuracy and numerical skills.
* Competent IT skill.
* Experience as a Travel Consultant.
What's on offer:
* Full time and Part time position's available
* Competitive salary + commission
* Monday - Saturday based in branch in Essex
* Alternative Saturdays with a day of in lieu
Interested in this exciting new opportunity?
Please click apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org