Are you an experience Business Travel Consultant? Do you have experience using Amadeus?
Are you looking for a local Kent / South East London based (hybrid) position? LOOK NO FURTHER!!
An independent TMC based in Kent / South East London are looking to build their team and bring in an experienced Business Travel Consultant.
Main Purpose of the Role:
To provide effective customer service to ensure the needs of clients are consistently met and often exceeded.
Ensure the consistent provision of the highest level of professional service and personal attention to all corporate accounts.
- Liaise and cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodation.
- Ensure that all clients have the best travel services available so that they get the best value for money.
- Ensure that the company achieves the necessary SLAs, delivering exceptional resolve to customer enquiries, meeting delivery times and inter-department service levels.
- Provide expert information and advice to all clients and assist them in making the most budget effective plans.
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds.
- Be responsible for and have an overall awareness of accounts and how they are trading, raising any concerns with the Team Leaders and also have a close working relationship with Account Managers .
- Continually review processes and identify ways in which aspects of the service experience could be enhanced.
- Encourage profit awareness and achievement of financial targets.
Skills & Experience?
- 3-4 years' experience within Corporate Travel
- Working knowledge of a GDS (Amadeus)
- Experience of using CRM systems
- First class customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
A competitive salary of Circa £30,000.
Office (South East London / Kent) - hybrid options available.
Please click APPLY or contact email@example.com