The MICHELIN Guide has set the standard for world-class dining for over a century. We're dedicated to uncovering and celebrating the most exceptional restaurants around the globe. As a Michelin Restaurant Inspector, you'll play a pivotal role in selecting these culinary gems.
- Full-time position
- Regular evening and weekend assignments
- Dining in restaurants approximately 250 times a year
- Residing in the UK, preferably in the London/Southeast area
- Possession of a valid driving license
- Willingness to travel internationally
- A passion for gastronomy
- Extensive culinary knowledge
- Experience in the hospitality sector would be an advantage
- Exceptional writing skills, fluency, and attention to detail
To use the same respected methodology adopted by Michelin inspectors around the globe. You'll be expected to research restaurants, plan trips and manage your time efficiently, whilst coordinating with other members of the team.
Impartiality, discretion and anonymity are crucial in maintaining the professional reputation of the Michelin Guide.
Apply now and be a part of the MICHELIN Guide!