Leading provider of Corporate Travel Service are keen to add to their out of hours business travel team. Does working outside of normal office hours and weekends suit your lifestyle? Or perhaps you prefer to work in the evenings, have your days free? Whatever you requirements in regards to working patterns if it is out of hours you need and business travel experience you have, this could be your perfect home based corporate travel opportunity! Working across a variety of dedicated accounts providing a high end, high touch service. As a Business Travel Consultant, you will be working as part of a dedicated account team which need top class consultants with excellent knowledge. Hours are between 0700 - 2300 and salary from £30K! This is a homeworking position.
- Arranging all travel from flights, to car hire to hotels etc
- To work out of hours
- To assist all clients with travel bookings, amendments and cancellations and to process this in an efficient and competent manner.
- Provide an excellent service via communications with customers and accuracy of bookings
- Communicate with customers, whether this is by telephone, email or in person, in a professional and friendly manner.
- Dealing with phone calls and email requests/queries from existing and potential clients.
- Providing clients with suitable travel options and suggestions of the best way to meet their requirements.
- Be involved in the ticketing processes for all travel; checking interline/ticketing agreements and the BSP website.
- Proactively maintaining relationships with clients at all times.
- Helping with any problems clients may have and provide the appropriate customer service throughout the entire process unsupervised.
- To carry out all reissues and revalidations unsupervised. Provide assistance to other team members and quality check their work if required
- Galileo ONLY travel booking systems Experts
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant
- Willing to work weekends (2/4) and bank holidays
- Confident in interacting with clients and suppliers on the telephone.
- Working hours: Hours between - 7am - 11pm
- Salary - £30,000 - £32,000 due to working unsocial hours this will include a bonus on working hours after 7pm, bank holidays and weekends.
Follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. This vacancy is being managed by firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 450 9776