Long Haul Travel Consultants we need you! Are you an experienced tailor-made specialist who has worked for a tour operator selling long haul destinations? This is a fantastic opportunity WORKING FROM HOME for a well-established Tour Operator that specialise in long haul destinations.
A very competitive salary with generous uncapped commission and bonus scheme. The experienced Top Sellers earn in excess of £35k! This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed so if you are passionate and sales driven then this is the perfect role for you!
We are looking for experienced Long-Haul Travel Specialists that are highly motivated and target driven to be the very best!
You will be passionate about travel and take pride in your expertise, striving to exceed customer expectations by using your knowledge to design meaningful travel experiences, where no detail is too small.
- Booking a wide range of long haul destinations
- As this is working within a Tour Operator you will sell to both travel agents and direct customers
- Start off specialising in specific destinations expanding the portfolio of areas expanding over time as more experience is gained.
- Dealing with emails and incoming calls from travel agents and direct clients throughout the day
- Put together tailor made holiday packages over the telephone whilst working to sales targets linked to excellent commission and bonus schemes.
- Have a personable approach that keeps the local clientele coming back to you for repeat bookings
- Previous experience as a top performer in sales, preferably within a long-haul tour operator
- Proven track record of the ability to create high-quality tailor-made travel itineraries
- Professional, helpful, and calm telephone manner to engage and build relationships with customers
- Strong ability to influence and support customers to make purchasing decisions
- Have excellent organisational skills and be comfortable with multi-tasking
- Be self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Demonstrate proficient computer/CRS skills and be comfortable with travel technology and systems such as Galileo (preferably)
- Have a dedicated home office space with a reliable internet connection
A very competitive salary with generous uncapped commission and bonus scheme. The experienced Top Sellers earn in excess of £35k!
Working 5 days per week during Monday to Friday 0900-1730 and Saturday 0900-1700 with one guaranteed full weekend off per month.
- Working from home enabling flexibility and convenience with monthly two-day visits to a main office (nearby overnight accommodation included)
- Excellent overseas educational travel opportunities
- Sell well and get invited to our exclusive annual Top Seller's event!
- Regular social events: Summer Party, Christmas Party, Quiz nights, brochure launches and supplier training
- Great discounts on your own holidays (plus generous friends and family discounts)
- Be a person, not a number! We value all of our employees and strive to create an inclusive and welcoming work environment
- Holidays from 29 days including bank holidays, increasing on length of service
- Company pension scheme
- Long service awards and events
Follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. This vacancy is being managed by firstname.lastname@example.org / 0121 450 9776