Product Administration Manager. An exciting opportunity to join an award-winning Tour Operator who have industry-wide recognition for being the very best in their sector. Competitive Salary. You will be responsible for managing the companies broad and diverse range of product and ensuring that all of the information available to the sales teams is accurate and current.
Product Administration Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain the loading of content within the reservations system, putting in processes, overseeing supplier contracts and rates
- Manage the Contract loading team (remote team)
- Work collaboratively with Senior Managers and Product team
- Lead the ongoing development of the reservations system from a product/content loading perspective
Product Administration Manager Skills and Experience required:
- Travel Industry experience in Rates Management and thorough understanding of supplier contracts
- High level of organisation, numeracy and analytical ability
- Experience with a reservations system
- Ability to manage a small team
Product Administration Manager Additional Info:
- Competitive Salary.
- Working hours 9-5.30pm, Mon-Fri
- Long list of staff benefits, including 23 days holiday allowance and travel
If you have the requisite experience and you are interested in this Product Administration Manager position please send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk