Are you an experienced, successful Africa specialist looking for a new opportunity? If you're an enthusiastic and intelligent applicant with a genuine passion for Africa, keep reading!
Our client is looking for friendly, conscientious people who enjoy working cooperatively to deliver genuinely great service to join a highly experienced team based in West London. If you have a strong knowledge and passion for Africa this is the role you're looking for.
- Advising travellers in real depth from first-hand experience and with empathy on voice and video calls, by email and in person. - Although we sell holidays, the heart of our work is about giving our travellers great advice and very efficient service; we aren't looking for those with 'hard-sell' sales techniques.
- Creating complex quotes, refining trip plans, booking them, and acting on feedback when our travellers return.
- We'll train you on our systems, some of the most advanced in the industry, and they'll automate much of your work - but highly efficient admin skills and great attention to detail are still vital.
- Proficiency with the Amadeus GDS system would be an advantage, a good understanding of Excel is a big asset and competence with MS Word is essential.
- You'll need excellent communication skills and a high level of literacy and numeracy, which will be tested during your application.
- Those with real talent for writing will find scope to develop that with professional input, ultimately contributing to content, articles and guidebooks. Those with an aptitude for numbers / systems will find plenty of scope working more closely with our technical side.
- Working responsibly is very important to us. We promote responsible tourism and aim not to sell anything which is not in the best interests of the traveller.
- Initial training for the position is in our London the length of this depending on your level of experience - Thereafter there's flexibility for the position to be home-based, office-based or hybrid.
- £32,000 - £40,000 Dependant on experience
- Up to 20% annual bonus
- Monday - Friday 09:30 - 17:30, Saturday 09:30 - 13:00, Sunday 06:00 - 14:30
- 4 weeks of educational trips annually!
- 28 Annual leave
- After 2 years - Match pension contribution & Group private health insurance
Please click 'apply' or get in touch with Helen on 0203 887 9444/ firstname.lastname@example.org