We are looking for a Sales Manager in London to join our international B2B brand RateHawk, develop our business and make the travel world better together!
- Actively promote our international project in assigned territory;
- Develop and implement sales activities and hit the sales targets to achieve growth and expand presence in assigned territory;
- Sign-up new partners and provide them with extended training of our system;
- Initiate an API deals with the potential and existing partners;
- Build and maintain a strong, long-lasting relationship with new partners;
- Prepare, execute, and manage the commercial deals with the partners including the execution of required document flow and technical setup;
- Account clients until the first purchase is made;
- Control of compliance with commercial conditions by partners including the payment flow;
- Provide market & competitive environment analysis;
- Provide comprehensive reporting.
- Relevant experience. Ideally, 2-5 years experience in the B2B industry; specialized in sales management or business development of B2B companies;
- Competence in API technology deals;
- Personal skills. Proactive, ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused, appetite for innovative technology, comfortable with fast-changing business environment, teamplayer;
- Analytical skills. Used to data-driven decision-making, metrics-driven and good with numbers;
- International mindset. Ability to understand and work across a wide range of cultural contexts reflecting ETG’s global presence;
- Language knowledge. Fluent English, other languages as a plus;
- Readiness for business trips. 40 – 50% of working time might be required for market visits.
We Offer You
- Competitive salary;
- Career growth opportunities and a corporate culture that encourages professional development;
- Complex and innovative product;
- Young and ambitious team of professionals;
- Learning: seminars, trainings and conferences. If you want to participate in a conference, we will help to organize it;
- Hybrid work format and a flexible timetable — we don’t require you to be online at 09:00 sharp;
- Corporate discounts on hotels and other services.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"