UK and Ireland Specialist Travel Consultant required for a respected Luxury, Experiential Travel Company. You will be the company expert in their UK and Ireland product with some Portugal itineraries thrown to your portfolio as well. Salary 25K plus commission. Fully remote. 12-month maternity contract (initially)
UK and Ireland Specialist Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Create tailormade tours for Luxury Travel Company partners to sell to their high-spending customers
- Develop close relationships and build trust with contacts at Travel Companies.
- Ensure that itinerary prices are all accurate
- Resolve any issues that may arise throughout the booking process.
- Carry out the majority of communications by email.
UK and Ireland Specialist Travel Consultant Experience Required:
- Experience working in a similar travel industry role
- A good knowledge of Scotland and ideally Ireland, England and Portugal
UK and Ireland Specialist Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- Basic Salary circa 25K plus commission
- Fully remote, home-working role
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Opportunity to become part of a very successful global travel company
- This is a 12-month maternity cover, however there is a very good chance of a permanent contract upon its completion
If you would like to apply for this role and you have relevant travel industry experience, please apply here send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk