Established Tour Operator Group with different specialist brands is now seeking an experienced Travel Sales Consultant to join their team working partly in their Birmingham city centre office and partly from home. This fantastic Tour Operator pride themselves on going the extra mile, offering expert tips & advice, with in-depth local knowledge to turn inspiration into a bespoke holiday ideally suited to the customer.Due to such growth plans, they are now looking to grow there specialist sales team to ensure that they continue to offer the high levels of customer service.
They are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have the drive to succeed in sales, and a passion for travel. SALARY 22K - 24K plus commission and is hybrid working (3 days office in Birmingham city centre, 2 from home)
- Deliver exceptional customer service during the booking process and deal with further incoming queries from clients.
- Mixture of travel sales & customer service
- Listen and understand your client and ensure the service they receive makes them feel like an individual and that you have understood their needs and reason for booking our holidays.
- Ensure the advice given is genuine and trips recommended are suited to your customer to ensure they get the most out of their trip and return to us.
- Work in line with individual monthly sales targets.
- Be confident and use your personality when Interacting with our clients mostly over the telephone, web chat or email.
- A highly focused and driven individual with significant experience in the Travel Industry
- Ability to learn and develop extensive product knowledge.
- Driven, highly motivated, numerate and with a proven track record in delivering ambitious targets
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong Organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a close-knit team and individually
Competitive basic salary of 22k - 24k plus commission, working Monday - Friday with 2 Saturday's per month.
Hybrid working (3 days office in Birmingham city centre, 2 from home)
My client offers incentives and discounts, with a low staff turnover due to their friendly working environment.
Follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. This vacancy is being managed by email@example.com / 0121 450 9776