We have a fantastic opportunity for customer focused, travel industry professionals to join a well-known Tour Operator, based from home.
Joining our client as a Service Team Executive, you’ll be responsible for providing a multi-functional administration support service to their reservation teams and their customers, ensuring all requests are handled with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
Previous experience gained within an administration, reservations or customer service role within the travel sector is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £24k plus excellent benefits.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Service Team Executive:
- Manage the Teamwork desk and make changes from manage my booking when requested by our customers through the portal, or via the telephone
- Rebooking on a daily basis via Fare Optimiser and NDC reports
- Review/action the general Amadeus queues alongside ticketing
- Ticket dispatch for Reservations
- Support the Team Leader with Sales Support queries
- Support the reservation team with queries
- Reservation calls as required
- Provide a professional service for agents and customers
Skills required for the role:
- Strong working knowledge of Travel systems, to include – Amadeus, Travelport, Vibe & Dolphin
- Customer focused with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player
- Comfortable dealing with queries over the phone and via email
- Excellent travel destination and product knowledge
If you’re interested in learning more about this Service Team Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.