This successful travel company sell a diverse range of luxury worldwide, package and tailor-made holidays and have a new Product Executive vacancy. This varied role supports the product management of the long haul programme and incorporates new product development, hotel and destination content and inventory management. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates with experience of working for a Tour Operator in a relevant, product, commercial or operations role looking for a product role which has genuine opportunities for career development. Salary depending on experience but up to circa £30k.
Product Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Support with new product development including sourcing of content and imagery for website.
- Keep product descriptions for your destinations updated on website, including hotel information & special offers.
- Provide marketing team with product briefs, content and offers and support with approval of marketing and web activity.
- Support & brief sales & customer contact teams on product information & special offers to drive sales to your region.
- Ensure inventory and pricing is kept updated and provide pricing support as required.
- Maintain competitor analysis on all featured product and take appropriate action as needed.
- Support with resolving reservations, accounts, and customer services issues.
- Drive to achieve regional targets, working with colleagues to achieve company goals.
Product Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working for a tour operator, preferably in a product or commercial role.
- Strong long haul product knowledge, specifically North America, Asia, Australasia.
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a busy environment.
- Strong commercial acumen, numerate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong team working ethic.
- Willingness to work flexible hours when needed due to business demands and deadlines.
- Ability & willingness to support across all destinations when required.
Product Executive - Key Benefits:
- Salary depending on experience but up to circa £30k for candidates with product / commercial experience.
- Hybrid working, 2 to 3 days in West Sussex office.
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30
- Genuine opportunity for career progression and development.
Please apply for the position of Product Executive online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk