This unique specialist travel company are looking for an Operations Executive to join their inspiring team. This company operate an array of wonderful cultural, historical and special interest holidays both within the UK and to worldwide destinations such as Sicily, Costa Rica, Madagascar, Japan and many more. As an Operations Executive you will be part of a team ensuring all tours are planned and organised to the highest standard to deliver exquisite experiences for customers. Salary of £26k to £30k depending on experience and fully home based.
Operations Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Negotiate and book all tour elements as required.
- Delivery of ground product - book all services, arrange, manage and review logistics.
- Review feedback and recommendations from previous tours.
- Ensure internal system is kept up to date with latest arrangements.
- Create tour costings and load into system & ensure margins are correct.
- Check website images and content for product is displayed accurately.
- Challenge and review supplier driven changes to ensure best outcome for customers.
- Produce all documentation required by Tour Staff and organise pre-tour briefings.
- Opportunities to Tour Manage as appropriate following necessary training.
Operations Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Product, Operations, or other tour operator / travel experience is essential
- Highly organised with the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Self motivated with strong ability to trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Customer focused
- Commercial acumen with excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to speak Italian would be an advantage but not essential.
Operations Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £26k to £30k dependent on experience
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5 with some occasional Saturday working during peak times.
- Office or home based or a mix of both.
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Please apply for the role of Operations Executive online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk