Group Sales Manager
This award winning inbound Tour Operator are looking for someone to join their growing team. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the team which will include handling a high level of quotes and running operations. They are offering a competitive salary and hybrid working.
Group Sales Manager Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing and supporting the team.
- Meeting monthly targets.
- Analysing reports.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers.
- Support the Sales Director.
Group Sales Manager Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience of managing a team.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management and attention to detail.
- Previous experience of working within UK Inbound travel.
Group Sales Manager Additional Information:
- Salary £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
- Hybrid working after 6 months.
- Some overseas trips maybe required.
Please apply online or email email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk