Our client is one of the most innovative and progressive online tour operators in the UK, selling holidays nationwide to a variety of long and short-haul destinations. They’re now looking for a dynamic Assistant Product Manager to join their Product team based in Chester (with the option of hybrid working).
The role of Assistant Product Manager will support the business in driving forward our client’s product range in line with an ambitious growth strategy and will suit a travel industry professional, ideally with previous experience working within a Product/Purchasing/Sales role within a UK Tour Operator.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary up to £28k and an excellent benefits package and free onsite parking, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Please note, this is a full-time position, Monday – Friday.
Role of Assistant Product Manager:
- Responsible for supporting the Product Manager in negotiating market leading rates, exclusive offers and availability with suppliers
- Aiding in the creation of the product strategy for designated destinations, specifically completing market research, competitor analysis and product performance reviews
- Supporting in the development and management of supplier relationships across a range of product types and across a range of international destinations
- Responsibility for ensuring suppliers pass across all information ready for loading into the booking systems
- Ensuring our client’s Product remains competitive through analysis of rates versus competition, and the follow-up required with suppliers
- Helping to ensure all designated Product lines and suppliers adhere to full Health and Safety requirements
- Supporting the sales teams with product training and information
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience working within a Product/Purchasing/Sales role within a UK Tour Operator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic (willing to go the extra mile)
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
If you’re interested in learning more about this Assistant Product Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.