We’re excited to be expanding our sales team and looking for experienced Travel Sales Consultants to join us in 2024.
Our Sales Centre is well-known for providing exceptional customer service, so we need exceptional people who can build relationships with our agents and continue to provide the personal service we are known for.
This is a great opportunity to use your passion for travel and sales skills, with no need to be involved with aftersales queries and amendments, as our Operations Teams will take over post-booking.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week over 5 days Monday-Saturday. 9am-6pm. You may work later during peak periods. We will consider 30 hours per week after the initial training period and hybrid working dependent on experience. Homeworking will be considered if you have strong GDS knowledge alongside previous homeworking experience selling tailor-made, long haul holidays.
We have induction dates in January - April 2024.
You will have lots of opportunities to enhance your product and destination knowledge. Our sales centre is a fun environment with great incentives in addition to a lucrative uncapped commission scheme.
We have some fantastic benefits, making us a great place to work including:
• Fam Trips – to give you the chance to experience the destinations and products you are selling
• Incentives – these can range from bottles of wine to vouchers, days/evenings out, and fam trips or holidays.
• Travel discounts – we have a dedicated Staff Travel Team to help source the best deals for your next adventure
• 25 days annual leave, increasing to 28 days after 5 full years of service (+ bank holidays)
• Additional annual leave purchase scheme – so you can pursue your love of travel
• Company pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Low-cost health care for you and your family
• Employee Assistance programme
• Ongoing development – we have an in-house People Development Team
• Industry/social events – including supplier events
• Cycle to work scheme
• Long service awards
• Volunteer days – one day’s paid leave each year to volunteer with a registered charity
• dnata4good – supporting the local communities we work, live and thrive in
• Refer a friend scheme
• Free eye care tests
• Free Taste Card membership– offering discounts on dining out, movies, attractions, takeaways and online shopping
• Casual working environment
• Free tea and coffee subsidised on-site restaurant with free Wi-Fi & pool table and free car parking.
Gold Medal operates 4 specialist travel brands – Gold Medal | Pure Luxury | Cruise Plus | Incredible Journeys. We are part of dnata Travel Group family, owned by the Emirates Group.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"