Marketing Manager, 12 Month FTC, Preston / Hybrid. A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, award winning travel company where you will be responsible for their B2B, omnichannel marketing. This is initially being offered on a 12 month maternity cover basis to start in January 2024 and is being offered on a hybrid basis (3 days in the office with option to work remotely 2 days a week).
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Support in the development of strategic marketing plans.
- Planning, creating and executing commercially driven marketing campaigns across digital, social, print and media advertising.
- Support with the delivery of brochure production.
- Brand management and positioning.
- Work with the wider marketing team on press releases and other PR activity
- Budget management.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the team.
Marketing Manager Skills Required
- At least 5 years of brand and marketing experience and 3 leading a team and on projects.
- A strong understanding of marketing and brand principles
- An understanding of marketing analysis with the ability to interpret and present data
- Excellent communication and English Grammar Skills
- Excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk