VIP Business Travel Consultant: This well established Business Travel company have and opening for an experienced Corporate Travel Consultant whom has experience of dealing with VIP clients. Paying up £31- £38K. Office based in London or Hybrid or possibly remote based with monthly trips to London .
VIP Business Travel Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Providing a dedicated high level of service to all corporate VIP clients and travellers mainly at C-Suite level for a dedicated account
- Booking all aspects of their travel, flights, hotels, chauffeurs.
- Have full knowledge of all products in relation to the business
- Always going the extra mile.
VIP Business Travel Consultant, Skills Required:
- Previous experience of dealing with and booking VIP's within corporate travel
- Will also consider someone who has extensive business travel experience dealing with high demanding clients or who have worked with Finance, wealth management or Banking clients
- Exceptional fares knowledge, coupled with good selling skills - to deal with new airfares contracts
- Worldwide flight knowledge, both nett and fully published fares
- Flexible, fast working yet accurate
- Working knowledge of a GDS - Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan or Amadeus.
- Paying up to circa £38K
- Office based in London, Hybrid or remote working with staff meetings in London.
- Mostly working Mon - Fri 37.5hr week, but a little flexibility is needed due to the nature of the role and clients you will be working with
- Excellent benefits on offer to include pension and private medical cover.
- Located in Central London
To apply for this VIP Business Travel Consultant please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call kelly on 01612384490 quoting Ref: KR58281
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk