Fluent German Speaking Business Travel Consultant
Required with GDS experience for a large successful travel company.
This is a remote BTC position with 2-3 weeks Induction in Germany, seeking those with corporate travel experience , fluent German and English, as well as experience using either Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus GDS systems.
Fluent German Speaking Business Travel Consultant will
- Book travel for corporate business clients, flights, hotels and transport
- Resolve problems related to reservations, wait-listing, seat selection, upgrades as needed, deal with reissues, schedule changes and amendments to flights.
- Work to client service level agreements
- Build and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Speak over the phone and by email in both German and English
Fluent German Speaking Business Travel Consultant skills required:
- Must be fluent in German and English both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in Business Travel or corporate travel is essential.
- Previous experience of using a GDS system such as Galileo, Sabre or Amadeus
- Ability to manage own workload with great attention to detail.
- Salary 30,000-33,000 Euros plus bonus
- Excellent benefits which include private medical insurance
- Hours are a small shift pattern between 08.30 - 19.00 Monday - Friday only
- Servicing a mixture of corporate accounts.
If you are interested in applying for this fluent German speaking Business Travel Consultant role email kelly on email@example.com with your up-to-date cv or please call Kelly on +44161 238 4490 or +447955439894 or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk