We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Travel Sales Manager to bring their industry expertise and passion for the travel sector, to a leading Chester-based Tour Operator.
The successful candidate will play a hands-on, pro-active and pivotal role within the Sales Management team. Reporting directly to the Senior Sales Managers, this will be a challenging, varied and fast paced role which will include tasks such as Call Monitoring, Sales Coaching, providing feedback to the Sales Agents on their performance, driving increased conversions, revenue, profit and reviews for both travel brands, managing multiple channels/sources of enquiries effectively and providing clear communication to the team and fellow Managers at all times.
Previous managerial experience is a fast-paced, travel sales environment role is essential for the position, along with the ability to lead by example, driving performance and exceeding sales targets.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £40k, plus bonus and other excellent industry benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Sales Manager:
- Work alongside the other Sales Managers in the successful day to day operation of the sales department.
- Complete daily live call monitoring and feedback.
- Monitor sales patterns and levels of performance, and promptly act on any areas that require improvement.
- Ensure all sales processes are being followed correctly by all agents across all departments and brands.
- Ensure every opportunity to convert and/or maximise sales is taken by the agents.
- Provide detailed data and feedback to the sales agents regarding their performance.
- Work with the Online sales agents to ensure the accurate and efficient management of the Online bookings, whilst taking every opportunity to up-sell and increase margins and profit.
- Liaising with the Sales Administrator to ensure all cross departmental queries are responded to in a timely manner to ensure strong working relationships.
- Prioritise and organise multiple tasks to successfully support the team and meet deadlines.
- Conducting performance reviews, setting improvement plans and managing under-performance strongly and effectively
Skills required for the role:
- Sales managerial experience gained within a fast paced, long haul travel call centre or office environment.
- Both Short-Haul and Long-Haul destination knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to build rapport with various staff members and stakeholders.
- A natural ‘flair’ for sales and an enjoyment of exceeding sales targets.
- Bonus-driven and thrives on working to targets
- Ability to work at pace and delivery driven
- Flexible re. working hours - the role operates on a rota basis – Mon- Sun 9am – 9pm
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Sales Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.