Business travel consultant
Business Travel Consultant Required for this expanding business Travel, corporate travel business based in Manchester. Seeking an experienced business travel or corporate travel consultant who would like to work for a successful independent TMC, who has excellent fares and GDS knowledge with Sabre to work with a lovely team at their offices or Hybrid or homeworking may be considered too . They will pay up to £33,000 + benefits for the right person.
Business travel consultants duties:
- Manage all travel for clients to include: accommodation, flights, ferries, rail, vehicles and visas, to worldwide destinations.
- Booking complex multisector flight itineraries as well as point to point and working with a variety of fares.
- Own the end-to-end management of researching, quoting, booking/confirming, and invoicing.
- Assures client is aware of all necessary travel documents and health requirements for countries to be visited.
- Maintain awareness of all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements and accurately applies this knowledge to all travel arrangements.
Business travel consultant skills required:
- Previous experience working in a business Travel or Corporate travel role
- Sabre skills are an advantage - may consider crossing over from Amadeus for the right person, depending on experience within the industry.
- Strong customer service skills, ability to think outside the box
- Hours are 10-6pm Monday to Friday
- Starting on 25 days holiday
- Office based or hybrid preferred , homeworking may be considered
If you are interested in the above role, please call Kelly on 01612384490 quoting KR58432 and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk