This award winning independent agency are looking for a Travel Consultant to join their busy team. As a Travel Consultant you will put together luxury tailormade holidays, providing an excellent level of customer service.
Travel Consultant Role and responsibilities
- Put together all elements of a tailormade holiday.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both clients and suppliers.
- Process all documentation and administration.
- Attend promotional events and gain product knowledge.
Travel Consultant Skills and Experience Required
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and commercial awareness.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for travel.
Travel Consultant Additional Information
- Competitive salary
- Approximately two to three Saturdays a month with a day off in the week.
- Incentives and educational trips.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk