we're working together to deliver an amazing journey, literally! We work together to really drive forward a 'Customer First' ethos, creating unforgettable package holidays and flights. We couldn't do it without our wonderful people.
We are seeking to recruit commercially aware Contracts Managers
to join our Contracting team
to manage bed buying and hotelier / accommodation provider relationships and act as ambassadors for Jet2holidays
. Reporting to an Area Manager for Contracting
, you will be responsible for a designated geographical area within the Jet2holidays
This role can be based in our UK Leeds City Centre office or any of our Jet2holidays
destinations. Frequent overseas travel will be a requirement.
You'll have a major impact on helping us achieve our goal but you're probably now asking: What's in it for me? As a Contracts Manager
, you'll have access to a wide range of benefits including:
What you'll be doing:
- Manager bonus
- Annual pay reviews
- Car allowance
What you'll have:
- Take ownership of all buying and account management activities within your designated geographical area
- Securing the most competitive rates and conditions within the market
- Maintaining and sustaining long term mutually beneficial relationships
- Managing the briefs to ensure that the contracted product is delivered to the planned programme within the time frame
- Budgeted cash flows and risk levels agreed
- Delivering contracts within the agreed SLA for the contracting lifecycle.
- Act as the key contact for various Teams within the business (Product, Revenue, Operations, Contact Centre and Customer Delivery)
- Work closely with our Product Team to influence selection, highlighting and developing short/long term opportunities
- Previous experience working with a Tour Operator in a similar role
- Highly numerate and analytical skills with the ability to make decisions based on complex information with strong commercial insight
- Flexible attitude with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with proven ability to communicate at all levels with strong written and spoken English - additional foreign language advantageous.
- Previous management or coaching/mentoring experience is highly desirable
- Flexibility is crucial as areas of responsibility may change depending on operational needs
These roles will require business travel across Europe on a frequent basis.
Join us as we redefine travel experiences and create memories for millions of passengers. At Jet2.com
, your potential has no limits. Apply today and let your career take flight!